Sad yet happy....

Well hi people of blogger apparently reading this might be interesting my friend already told me she likes this guy this was the beginning of the school year, I was happy at first but now she just ignored my messages in Facebook maybe I wonder if I should forget about our friendship she is my very special friend but sometimes I too have depressing times that I want to talk about I mean I really do I had dat a person who I thought was a man then It turned out to be a she now I am very upset about that. But I realized I am missing Andrew more and more I miss his voice his face and even when he cheers me up I really can say that I am falling for him and their is another guy who is my friend and he fell for me. In a week o.0 I was surprised. But I am sad I can't talk to Andrew on valintines day :(
Well that is what happened for today thank you for reading oyasuminasi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog