Birthday Frustration

*sighs* seven more days until my birthday.... I can't wait until I get to eat out with my friend. and I really can't wait until Saturday either. I want to hang out with my other friend this Sat. because she is taking me out then on my birthday it self my mom might give me cake @W@ maybe... I don't really know :[ I am unable to normally write in my blogger in the night so in the morning I'll write my blogger until I get more time to write my blogger in the night because of the fact I am playing Final Fantasy Dissidia 012. So what I did for the passed week was I talked to Danny (AKA) unkown his user is spelt wrong is what I feel but oh well.... He is so sweet ^w^ but train has been busy with my birthday video gift and stuff so we haven't been roleplaying much and also in my school I have been doing way to much work I don't even think I have time for role playing with train so I hope they ease up on the homework on my birthday >:( ...... and also I have been doing horrible in L.E (Living Enviorment) I got a SIXTY FIVE on one of my homework AND A IN-COMPLETE .... T^T I don't really like my teacher he always nags at me and always gives me bad grades it's not fair....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog