my new depression.

Hi everyone its been a while I have been really tired recently of the fact that I didn't tell my readers this but the doctor said I have a syst and it might be serious enough for me to have a brain tumor. But hey that's nothing to worry about I guess all the time I cried on this planet is enough but the only thing I want than anything in the world is leave with a peace that my best friend Jessie won't hurt herself but lately she says that I quote "your changing" and things like.... "u say its my turn to talk but when i start u get angry of the topic, so i dont say anything..." To my knowledge I am not changing I am just wondering where in deed did I go wrong was it my fault I told her that "You wasted my dad's car Gas/You wasted my time?" People always say that they love to hear my opinion but in the end they either choose to not follow it or let me talk for the sake of talking when I get mad at a topic its not because of the fact I am mad at you talking about it I am mad at the fact I can't even protect the one I really care about because I am not even in the same school obviously I would get mad but today I got so mad that Jessie said the line "I DO NOT CARE" at a certain point everyone says that but they don't say it to a certain point where it becomes their catch phrase I heard this line from her for only one time and I blew my top off because I too have problems with my family with their arguments I too must zone out all of the arguments from my parents don't you think if I wanted to I could leave by now but I know that won't get me anywhere I am doing my grades for myself I practice what I preach I don't just tell you to do good for the sake of doing




0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog