Headache :#


Everything you say or do why do we have to be criticized from head to toe by parents, strangers and people in the whole? Well Ill tell you because it is the natural human nature to judge every little thing that one person does. Anyways thats not what I wanted to write about in today's blogger. I just wanted to write about how my day was, It was pretty good until miss N. came home she was very judge-mental as usual I started got a headache, and a cold as usual I have caught yet again and some other things I really want to cry about but I will not cry. I will try to be strong I have so much work to do I have to type a prototype test for my Romeo & Juliet oral presentation and then I have to make an intro for what the play is about and I did not even start I am slacking again I need to work harder. My true feelings on what I wear now is not because of no one I just love that earring because it looks cool not because of girls who wear long earrings... I have started to write a new story its coming along pretty good so far I might just make a new blogger page for it but I am not sure so I hope that I am able to write this story good and draw the characters how I make them sound out to be other than that I am not sure if I will be able to write in my blogger more often because of the fact I am going to be doing school work and trying to finish my Romeo & Juliet paper it is due this week friday after all and also I might be playing Dissidia 012 so I won't have much time to do anything at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog