|( ̄3 ̄)|

I realized the reason why I hate my family so much is because of the choices in life they made... so i was talking to my brother and all he ever did was annoy me today made me cry by telling me my mom would leave me at the age of 17... And sell the house so my mom can go live back home i am so sick and tired of his jokes and his heavy slaps so fucking tired of everyone hurting me my middle brother even glared at me when i told him our aunt was on the phone what the fuck and my older brother thinks i should go along WITH EVERY FUCKING THING IT ANGERS ME... I DIDNT EVEN GET MY DAMN SANDWHICH I had to take half of my moms sandwhich.. Which made me feel bad and i felt like a food fatty.... I wanna talk to andrew.. But maybe he is a sleep... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog