angry but can't stay angry


     So I wanted to correct some information that I posted yesterday it turns out Knight had to do something so he ended up roleplaying with me late last night and of course I felt like I had to beg him to role play and I did FaceTime him and he was being such a jerk I had to beg him to apologize I think its just ridiculous I had to ask him "Please apologize" fuck really? and then it was suppose to be funny but right before that I told him I felt lonely he does that and it got me pissed what effect do you think would happen. I did accept his apology but right nowI am just tired of when he angers me... seriously... what am I suppose to do for the next couple of days he is gonna be so busy I wont be able to talk to him... I am angry at him but ... I do admit I will miss him... I wish he would talk to me first instead of me having to always start the conversation first.... I do love him but I don't feel like I am the only one into him.... I wanna feel like he is into me ... and lately even though he says he loves me... and pays attention to me ... gives me advice... I don't know why but I still feel sad ... when he doesn't give me something small like starting a conversation I am so greedy... I feel like I don't even deserve to talk to him... because right now I feel like my anger would get in the way of talking to him. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog