Better day

Well today I got to relax because its Columbo day that was when Christopher Clumbus discovered that the world was round not flat well anyways enough about history you probably know I went to the emergency room which I thought was bad but I got to watch cartoons and fishes and law and order but other than that what's the best thing was no school but the bad thing is that my skin condition is contagious so I keep getting treated like a germ a-FO by my dad and brother well so your probably wondering what are you doing right now?? Well I am making some milo aka COCO -w- the only thing is I am worried what happened to knight after I texted back he no reply...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog