Midterm Week :3

Hi so apparently I have been away for so long so I haven't kept this thing updated for a while. So I wanted to state yes I am totally alive and, well but as you can know I am going through another faze which is a heart break. I broke up with my boyfriend who is very nice to me but I broke off with him because he hasn't been talking to me so I broke off with him so I we ended through something as trivial as that I love him still but I don't know if he is still in love with me but oh well. Moving on to my next topic since it was regents week I have never felt so alive because I had so much fun with my friend Jessie we went to a Flushing on Wednesday and we to the K-pop store I saw so much of my favorite bands merchandise O.o I was squealing like a fan girl should be I was so amazed with so much K-pop Items O.o oh yea and I am going back on Monday with my friend Jessie and Jeffrey I can't wait because Jeffrey made me loose my earrings so he is going to buy a new one for me YAY and he has to compensate for the earrings he made me loose which IS REAL GOLD >:( but oh well more cool things for me but my limit is $40 :3 I know what I want already so $50 plus the $40 Jeffrey is giving me is $90 DOLLARS I am able to SPEND YAY > :3 well tah tah I am off to go watch a anime called Jubel-chan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog