All Good Things Must Come To An END :( ....

Today I went to the Fresh Meadow with jessica. we watched the movie alvin and the chipmunks they where so cute with their tails wagging and they where singing wag your tail back and fourth it was ultimate. But I am sad that the day ended even though we hung out for the whole day LITTERLY THE WHOLE DAY!!! We went to kohls and shopped some clothing and for Thursday where going to Flushing to go shopping and hang out then after that will probally come home and take a nap if where tired I wish this day never finishes but it I have learned that all good things must come to a end..... I really hate the fact it had to come to an end :( .... oh before I leave I had BUBBLE TEA IT WAS GREAT OH MY GOSH SOOOO GREAT >:3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog