BLOW OFF DAY!!!



So today was no school and I was suppose to hang out with my friend Jessie so now that its her moms birthday she blew me off... I know it wasn't her fault... but it kinda is getting tire some to just keep up with her.... as a friend and as a best friend it makes me angry... so today I am doing plan "B" I am going to go to the zoo with my brother and his girlfriend today at around 12 .. I am gonna cool my mind and just take pictures and call it a day its really funny because I don't really know how this happened my brother told me we can be your back up plan HOW DID THIS HAPPEN WHAT IS HE PHYSIC >w< !!! .... wow anyways now even though I finished my homework I have to print out the project out for Mr. Osso and then I will actually be done with the homework due on Friday (This is only half of the day I will write more when I get back >___<!!! ) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog