Pushing buttons

A So today I really think I pushed Andrews buttons even for me... I was just being a character yesterday and me as a character + his temper = not happy 
I don't know why but I feel kinda of a let down that he couldn't role-play with me I am looking at if I would of just went on Skype none of this would of happened... I stayed up practically until one in the morning and finished my homework out of frustration to figure out if that was stupid on my part to get angry at him because he was "tired"... I think what I did was.... 
But I also feel that it's his fault too because he keeps promising me to role-play and he keeps breaking promises its making me fucking angry sad and just at the most part not even being able to have a good time with my boyfriend. Yeah I do admit I was pissed but I was so upset when I started reading quotes it got Andrew off the hook if being pissed but a apology won't hurt... For breaking the promise again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog