....

So you know what I officially pissed off at my brother. the only thing I hate as of now is that my boyfriend had told me he would role-play and he hung up FaceTime I was only gone 20 min and I hide my iPod really well! I tried calling him and even tried messaging him and he did not even give me the light of day... to even respond back... I don't know what's worst my boyfriend not answering his calls or my brother saying that I don't need a boyfriend through a damn service... My boyfriend didn't even say good night at all... or at least text me.. Something what am I some type of girl who is begging for attention?!!!! Facts that really hurt....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog