Problems With Bestie :(

Recently my best friend Jessie has been unsure and insure about her relationship with the person whom she loves and, I get upset because they are meant for each other but it is also up to the boy whom she loves to be patient with her because it is very hard for her to open up she feels very insecure of course because all girls when they get boyfriends they think their not good enough for them so does the boy. But also their comes a point in time where the girl gets enough strength and that love grows from their own planted love that in time their love becomes into something far more great and impenetrable for anyone to break so honestly this blogging is for the boy she likes Jessie is my best friend and also I think of her like a sister I am sorry for being very mean to you maybe it is because i did not trust you as much as I want to but I would like to give you a chance but please do not quit before you get to know her I know you want to know her and it can be frustrating at times but believe me when you get to know the Jessie I know you will not regret knowing her happy sides sad sides evil sides and much more when ever she is in pain she doesn't talk much and when she is upset she refuses to tell me things until I tell her what makes me sad so just talk to her a lot and she will get use to you. pretty much your the first guy she has ever love so it maybe the hardest thing to open up for her but hey I just wanna tell you that you have my blessings and if you want to know anything about her or anything that your unsure of with I will always be here to help you guys that is what I need to be a person who can help her always but I want her to rely more on you instead of me so in other words I want you to have her but don't hog her to your self dude :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog