My inscure feelings that i wanna cry to...


I wanna role play with my boyfriend but now I can't I have nothing to do -sighs- oh well and my friend she looks so busy I wanna cry but I don't know how to talk about my pain I wanna talk about my feelings I wanna cry for once without being judge or given sympathy for but why can't anyone see my true self I put this mask on that I am strong which I just wish people can see that my strong personality comes from the ordeals I had before them which lots of girls comes to me for help but it hurts way to much I just HATE THIS FEELING I think no one will understand me even if they tried ... I wish I would just hurry up and go to go away college and leave here and get my life to be free from all this pain I just hate it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog