Sadness..

I wanted to say that I love the skies I love the green grass I most of all love my boyfriend Andrew and the people who have hurt me and yes that mean Alaxander(train) I feel greatful towards him because he opened my eyes to be able to date a better guy ... If it wasnt for Andrew I would still be afraid of dogs heights and everything else and ... Also the friends who have hurt me and yes Jessie that means you... But now I am getting tired of people hurting me... so I feel like I would have no regrets if I die now.. I am sorry if this may seem selfish but it hurts so much that people hurt me.. Their is a song that was playing when andrew told me "he really wished he can hug me more than I know" Iris by the goo goo dolls made me cry even more UGH i love you so much Andrew and I hate when your sad...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog