Break up

So i was told I went over board and my boyfriend.. Said "I am done. Seriously done." and when i came back home his friend had the ordasity to tell me shit?... THE ONLY PERSON WHO IS ALLOWED TO TELL ME SHIT IS ANDREW SO WHY AM I BEING RIDCULED BY YOUR FRIEND!!!! ... I love Andrew even if he says he is done.. I am confused if done means he is breaking up with me. Jessie wouldnt tell me I guess she is gonna tell me after I pester her all night to tell me. so i didnt need jessie to tell me andrew told me him self he wants to break up... okay well yeah my inscueites will be... To much that it will chase any person away my depression will anger most people... I lost a bestfriend and even a boyfriend... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog