FUCK TODAY!!!

Today wanna know the worst feeling about trying to solve your own life will always gives you a big FUCKING SLAP IN THE FACE!!! My brother came home today and since he gave me his hoodie to wear which I told him to bring my own hoodie for my own damn reasons which also the other reason as to why I am not masturbating today AT ALL!!!! I left hi outside and took a shower to clean my skin even though I cleaned out my whole body when I came out looked like Rudolph the red nose rain deer. To my wonderful damn life I would appreciate it if my middle brother doesn't do that type of "nice" gesture because all it does is annoy me FUCKING A LOT! when my mom gets home she asks me is "anyone home" how the fuck am I suppose to know if she meant my middle brother my mother is also a bucket of wonders she mentions I can't cook a cup of rice or at all but Is that the only thing you can through at me? The only reason why I can't cook is because your sorry ass tells me I can touch your ingredients!!!! WELL OF FUCKING WELL!! You can go fucking suck my DICK CAUSE I DON'T CARE I HAVE HAD IT WITH THIS INSENSITIVE FUCKING FAMILY OF MINE. So um how was your day at school? Oh Hmm let me see it was SHIT!! Because you know why? My teacher was a total dick to me he told me to sit in the back and make sure to copy all the notes when I am fucking FAR SIGHTED!!!! it's like telling a blind person to read without brail. He even had the BALLS to staple NOT ONE BUT TWO PROJECTS on my Japanese project that I WORKED SO FUCKING HARD ON D:< this bitch of a teacher rubbed me in the wrong way AGAIN!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog