Amazing DAMN APP

So today I realized that my bluetooth was on so I couldn't receive my notices on my I-Pod  but that isn't what I am so angry about. What I am angry about is that my Facebook app is being crappy it doesn't want to send my messages and when it does it sends it a hour late I like Facebook and everything because it saves most of the last messages so that I can remember where I was up to in role-play and now its acting like a complete ass... on another note I am also pissed because I was so tired I was a sleep and then was not able to reply to Knights role-play reply now I am wondering if he is angry at me. He doesn't seem to answer to his FaceTime, neither his phone... but I am kinda guessing he had something to do... I am so angry I can't believe I fell a sleep as soon as I came home ... =______= !!!!! I even slept and missed a perfect chance to role-play with him GAHHHH -cries in regrets- !!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog