Video games ,,,, OwO/ Today Hyper


Its been the fourth day since I started playing Final Fantisy Dissida. I am in love with the game oh my gosh it is ... 1. Intreasting , 2. Challanging and I learned that one of my team mates, Will betray the main character who I am playing as. I am also happy that today my boyfriend is coming back today now we can get to role play all i want without me being sad or depressed. I am soooooo happy YAY I just wanna try yan-yan the candy and ect.

Also my middle brother he is gonna buy me a present with and he calls them gift packages he wants to make up to me and do a so called make up christmas present gift *sighs* oh well Ill try to get along with him until something bad happens if that happens I will be entirly pissed off. (to be continued of today)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog