Another Day To A Hell Day...

Well last week Friday I cried so much to my friend Jessie how my brother was making me feel stupid and how my mom nagged me about washing the pot and also I tried doing what my mom said which was to forgive my brother because he was going through a lot I am sick and tired of him being pampered and also this morning I found out my dumb pastor didn't write the letter for jessica which caused her to loose her points... I am so upset at that it makes me feel like I made her loose her points but I tried everything... My mom also asked me did you brush you teeth and then I said yes appeartly I said it to fast and she got mad because she thought I said it in a addituded and when she started arguing she argued back so now I am not going home until three thirty so she can go to hell I don't care about her anymore if I spoke to her nicely the first time she thinks I gave her a adittude and I am so pissed off.... I am sick of everyone on my back and when I try to be nice it never seems like I am apreciated. Sorry Jessie that I made you loose some points.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog