How am I suppose to feel.....

How am I suppose to feel.. I try to express how I felt and then my bestie gets mad CAN I NEVER BE UPSET ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS THE RIGHT TO GET UPSET!!!!!!!!???. For one thing I am stressed out because my mom lost her job so now I am not even able to do the stuff like I used to do like ask my dad for allowance I can't have my allowance and also the worst thing is my dad works three times a week only and that's not enough to help up. I am sad depressed and I know I have my bestie as my friend and I know she is trying her to be a great friend but I .... don't even know anymore. I help her yea but you say how am I great friend well it took like three years to figure out how to treat a friend but why do I feel like I am the only one trying. I know she asked me whats wrong but that day I couldn't even put my finger on it why I was sad or depressed but when my mom came home now I realized why a depression just came over me. I do love my bestie but would it kill you to at least try to be a better friend. I am sorry if I am asking to much Ill keep doing what I do best being a good friend and giving good advise and you can just do what you want I won't force you. don't worry I still love you for who you are not for what you pretend to be because remember I can see through the mask you put up or any mask you try to put up for that matter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog