Today.


So I just wanted to share with you guys that.... 



yes Its that time to tell you guys my decision or maybe I did I don't remember if I told you this but I am very much in love with my boyfriend. On some unfortunate note my mom found out about our relationship I wanted to keep it a secret until it bloomed into a marriage proposal but instead it turned out really bad because my mom now officially believes I am going out with someone in school which I am not.... I was suppose to not talk to my boyfriend for a week. So that I can relight our love into a stronger love but it actually worked more faster than I thought it would because I only had to think about my answer for two days. I figured my life and answer out because my boyfriend was practically the one thing I would come home and wondered about the most .... I guess you can say I was a addict I just needed to learn how to give him some space like I said he is selfish sometimes which makes him SOO NOT cute! At times but if you put us together we are like a dynamic duo which people envy to have. If I had to choose to date Andrew in my other life I would date him over and over again. Which not much people can say about their lovers but I can say that about my hubby... But that one day I get to kiss him...

I feel will be most embarrassing because of the fact I am horrible at kissing -____-||||| but it doesn't mean I wont try to because really if I do kiss him he will be my first love and the first guy to ever kiss me I never really had a first kiss.. because the only physical contact I ever had was a kiss on the cheek by my ex... and I wanna do more and more stuff with my boyfriend so that I can say he was better than all the other guys I dated... I am sad I didn't get a package and I hope he can keep his promise... because my last boyfriend he promised me to send me a dolphin teddy bear and it was a huge disappointment cause he never sent me one... :'( but I believe in my hubby now that he can make me better, and give me whatever I want in order to keep us happy. I really am sad that he is going to prom with someone else .... He might also has to grab this girls butt in a play who... is his ex... not only that its the girl he dated before me I think... they might still like each other what if they relight their love... and remises about things only they could remember... I have my doubts ... It kinda hurts to kinda sit here and think about it but.. I am a Baka for actually thinking all these things. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog