Break of Innocents

So apparently my ex boyfriend's friend has had the nerve to challenge me to a fight on Monday. I am DONE Being NICE AND INNOCENT to the damn fact that she had the nerve to say the only reason why I am dating Andrew is because I can't any other freaking cock!!! Correction miss fuck face this cock is not just any smallish thing it's 10 FUCKING inches! I just wanted to make the statement clear that I don't love him just for his damn big thing!!! I love him for the freaking man he is not for the damn biggest body parts he has. I can't live with out him and if people can't hear what the fuck I say about loving him for his brains, his tallness, and his damn epicness of literary making me not cry well I don't know the fuck is this feeling and you know what fuck trying to tell myself oh I lost to her!! that was the me before and now is now I am going to fuck her up and win and when I win she WILL APOLOGIZE TO ANDREW AND TRAIN WILL APOLOGIZE TO HIM TOO!!!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog