My troubled heart... March 8

So earlier this morning me and my brother was talking and he said I should have a few aces up my sleeve so that I can make my boyfriend want me more.... And basically I feel I already screwed up... So now I feel like I already had lost the game... I feel that my boyfriend has little intreats in me as he once did maybe I am just self conscious but I am already thinking like that what if he is starting to get tired of me yes I do understand that he would tell me if he gets tired of means yes he is not like the other guys but I feel so dissatisfied with these thoughts of him putting his friends before me when we do talk we hardly talk and durning the weekends it's even harder to reach him... Even when he had a phone I felt like he didn't even want to answer or talk to me.
I am not saying that you can't hang out with your friends I am just saying just let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog