Inner thoughts...

I am a damn hindrance to you right now aren't If I am just say so damn it!!! I don't know why I have to deal with always being put on hold... I am sick of this always having to wait for my turn to be talk to or wanted and NO I WILL NOT LIGHTEN UP FOR ANY LIGHT OF DAY! Right now I feel second place... I wish I didn't think that way but every damn time we talk I think it's damn UNFAIR that I have to wait to be talked to... Or even when I am talking that
One of these scenarios happen 1) your boyfriend is not available for FaceTime (2) I promise to call you back but doesn't (3) -falls a sleep- (4) oh my friend needs help... I know I am not prefect but I am starting to get really annoyed at these scenarios it's like me his girlfriend was in line for lunch but instead of lunch I was online to talk to him and when my turn comes his friends skips me and they cut me in line.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog