.. The feeling of loosing

today I held my tears in bitterly regretting of the decision I made of being friends with the people I am friends with now so my friend cursed me out because I didn't text her back... And she stated that "yeah well she loves to bottle things up."...of course I am not gonna tell her I went home because of my "nature" no I don't think she has that privilege to know about that. on top of that their is a girl her name is Ebby she got me angry because she used to call me Gummie bear now their is a second Gummie bear I don't mind but you know what? FUCK THEM ALL!!! because I am tired of feeling alone... Kevin gave me a wishing bracelet I wonder what really is my wish to be honest... I don't have one because I feel empty inside I wanted to talk to... Someone who would actually listen to this and understand me... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog