"Lately"

When I hung up FaceTime on Andrew kinda felt rude, but I kinda felt the sensation of anger coming on... Lately I feel kinda more and more sad about my friends treating me like I am shit so I think the more I stay alone the more I will think being alone is much more fun than being with people.. I feel like I had a great day today but all good days end with a fucked up end so I got into a fight with my mum and then I was told my brother was gonna sleep in my room but then he says oh I can't sleep in your room so now I am beyond pissed and on the verge of wanting to cry.. I couldn't tell if Andrew was awake or a sleep but I tried to talk to him on face time but no respond so I thought he was a sleep and then hung up FaceTime and started playing games the more I played my games the more I thought it was rude of what I did and hung up without saying good night... I don't know why I am so touchy about little things that people do to me now I think maybe Andrew is getting tired of my insecure and hearing about me crying way to much honestly I know I do... It's because every time I want to cry it never comes out.. And I never know why.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog