Irritation and nervousness

So today I woke up and was getting ready for school and I noticed a text from Tavis so I looked at the text and it said "why did you tell harneet to break up with me?" I am staring at the phone over and over again so really I am thinking she just really doesn't want me to be happy? ... I don't really know what to tell you at this point I just don't know what to tell him. I don't want to bring Andrew in this even though he told me this... because then Tavis is gonna be on his case... and they might fight... Other than that today I was gonna go to Chemistry I didn't feel like going and then I realized my dad was here to pick me up thank goodness he did because I would of not have protection and by the time I came home I would have been soaked some place that where embarrassing.. long story short today was a okay day its just I am feeling annoyed and don't know what to do I need Andrews help I don't know what to respond to Tavis about this.... I don't even wanna ask him even though I wanna tell him I am kinda hesitant in asking him...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog