useless guys



So even though I am a girl I always defend guys I don't know why but I always give them the benefit of the doubt. But recently which is today my dad has been acting really weird his behavior is like so outrageous its disturbing so today I was pointing at the carpet asking him if he could just pass it to me he walks all the way to the chicken coop instead of getting the carpet cause he thought it was all the way over their like seriously I swear men are so weird.. anyways the other good thing that came out of my dad coming home was he had bought me a subways sandwich it was the most greatest sandwich I was flabbergasted they had invented such a sexy sandwich hey this sandwich may have beaten my boyfriend in sexiness! >///< HA HA HA joking thats not true but anyways moving along saturday but we decided to make his birthday Thursday because Friday I won't be able to hang but with him because of course I will be spending time with my brothers girl so I won't be able to hang with him so for his birthday I made him a cool cake >w< I am so proud of my baking skills and then I made him some chilly fries. I know your probably asking why would I go this far for a guy other than my boyfriend? well its because his parents don't normally get him a cake and it makes me more grateful for the things my parents do for me that other parents don't and maybe even my friends who buy me presents for my boyfriend. It also makes me become more grateful for Knight who not much people can say that their relationship is cool like ours :) but anyways I am going to be hanging out with my friend tomorrow so that I can give him a cake and his other stuff :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog