The life of a girl

So today I thought I would be in a good mood I just realized that I was... But now I am not the fuck is that why is it that I am constantly getting mad having to make the conversations and also even trying to stay in touch I get supper mad and then take it out on my boyfriend when my parents argue which is not healthy for our relationships but then again I can't blame it on my parents I understand everything but can't you see what I do as an example and try to do the same it's "common curtsy" I am getting of the hang of trying to get back into my demanding ways but if I demand for things and I don't get what I want don't blame me for being A pussy to tell you what I want I mean like its really bothering me... I don't feel like putting up with family bull shit or relationship doubts or anything like that so any time I feel depressed I will right a story about our lives after we marry or maybe a story on how we get married.... I wonder if guys can see that...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog