Poem in my pocket

Even though I told Andrew goodnight I wanted to at least update my blogger. So today started really great because I was the only one who wrote a original poem. The poem me and Andrew wrote together my teacher loved but even if she didn't like it I love it and that's all that matters:3.. Later that day, I came home and I talked to Andrew because of my emotions I was not able to Roleplay crazy huh me not being able to Roleplay... I was so sad that I lost someone close to me as a friend (she didn't die.) we just stopped talking because of her self centered ways but I till even with Andrews words I am still sad but it did push away my sadness it helped me even when I don't feel it I feel like by tomorrow morning I should be "A" okay . So that's what happened tonight I wanna just snuggle my head into Andrews chest and feel calm and relieved that I have him to cheer me up.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog