I don't know



   Saying the words " I love you" means so much to me. Or to hearing someone that I love say it to me. I have made a decision that I want to have a serious talk with my boyfriend about somethings... because I think it would be much easier to tell him on the phone than writing it out and hearing his thoughts on it... than him just reading my blogger on my thoughts. Our relationship has little bumps I would put in my view point and I feel that the more I look at thoughts bumps the more my anger boils up and gets these insecure feelings that I would like to punch out or knock out together with him.

Just because he reads my blogger and is fully aware of my feelings doesn't mean he knows that these small gestures are contributing to the hurt I am feel. I am not saying that I am the only one that has been hurt but, I am also feeling like everything I have said has not been fixed because I did bring up the matter once it was fixed. Then 5 minutes later it went back to the problem we where having.

In short times things can be fixed but it also up to your partner how he or she would respond. But it is mostly up to you how you are talking to your partner it should be Sturn and sweet to the point and lay out how you feel towards the actions your partner has been doing and why its bothering you but most importantly don't yell because if you yell your boyfriend could retaliate with yelling back at you too our trying to get a goal of winning! but where not trying to accomplish a win where trying to solve a problem not a video game :O 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog