Phone Fail...


What a day today was I talked to Andrew.. I feel like I failed at talking to him today because I only feel like I talked about my day and he did too its just I felt really unhappy at the fact I wanted him more and more sheesh it's like I sound like I want to be more greedy it's kinda getting harder for me to control that.. Not only that I am tormenting myself by watching people make hero sandwiches I am dying as of now but yeah other than that I feel like today was quite a failure as a girlfriend I even felt like without Andrew I couldn't even tell my friend off that I love Andrew if it wasn't for Andrew and how he talked to me I would of just kept quiet and not spoken up about my feelings I wonder if I am a coward... Andrew also told me if he talks things that I don't understand I should tell him so that He could explain it I am kinda scared of doing that because what if he starts disliking me for being too stupid... I am a year younger but that doesn't Give me a excuse to be less smarter than my boyfriend.. I am nerves because I have a big global test tomorrow and not only that I get my report card 3 period tomorrow.... I hope I didn't drop grades... not to mention i feel like crying because I wanna hear Andrews voice again but I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog