News...

So I have been writing a lot of what I have been feeling lately so, For my loving and patient readers I have decided to share a small poem and then I will start my regular post of what happened today. So I wrote this poem called ...

"Yuki"


Snow falls like little crystals 
shine so bright 
they drop on a river 
bank like little ballerinas 

streams flow like a symbol of never ending 
light,
so wide and long 
the river seems never ending like a big
maze.

along comes thunder the little crystal's fade
away and the ballerinas disappear 

I wanted to add some color into my poem so I changed the color to make it stand out from the rest of the writing. I wonder what happens when I start to get my creativity its like I feel a sudden beat through my veins feeling on what I should write. So anyways I wanted to continue talking about what had happen today so my friend ebby asked me to talk to her alone. (I think I felt like I should at least get her off my damn back and ashley too...) So what happened was I explained that her confessing confused me but my love for Andrew remains still first before any person in this world. (of course God comes before Andrew cause without my God I would have not have found Andrew.) So later on I think what I told her was unclear so I decided to text her and clear up to stop liking me or this friendship will be harder to cope and keep her as a friend.. I like hanging with her but if she is gonna come between me and Andrew and try to pull me away from him I would rather not have that type of friendship. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog