... The feeling of crying

I knew I shouldn't of gotten close to anyone... Ebby still insists on wanting to talk to me about it.. It hurts to not talk to her but it hurts to talk to her even more than it does to talk to her.. My other friend got upset at me because I left the lunch room and told me that I was "over looking small details." And that Ebby told her that she was scratching her self multiple times which is why her mom took her to the hospital if that was the case then she lied to me.. I am not saying I care but I hate people who lie... So I don't trust her anymore I hurried home and the earliest I got home was 2:40 and I called Andrew he didn't pick up... And didn't call in the morning I wonder if he over slept or got into trouble for talking to me late yesterday I hate being away from him... I wanna cry In his broad chest that makes me comfortable...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog