Stomach pains

So I had dinner and my stomach has began to hurt very much. I hate it so much I guess it's cause I eat a lot of food.. today I felt that I was not going to talk to Andrew with my horrid feelings even though I wanted to talk to him...because I thought the way i talked to him was horrible. I just didn't want to be the one to call all the time because if I don't call I wonder if he would call me himself I know he calls me back I am just wondering if he would call me on his own accord instead of me having to call him first, it's kinda scary because I wanna feel wanted... I do it's just I want Andrew to do at least some of the old things he use to do like call me... But I guess you can say I was too into anime today that I didn't get a chance to talk to him and also I felt bad because every single time I talk to him I vent and not have a normal conversation define what a normal conversation is I just wouldn't know but me having a great back to back conversation would be great. But I also miss Andrew... -sighs- I don't wanna tell him I am sick so it won't bother him. Yup not gonna tell him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog