New Stuff

So  I am deciding to make a new blogger with written stories and other random things because I really can't write random stories in my blogger or maybe I can its just I want it to be organized is all. So today my mom was pissing me the hell off she was touching the machine like she knows how to use it and she was just arguing me to operate the dryer and she was pissing me off because she was yelling at me instead of asking... I mean like the heck? I guess you guy must know by now I hate people yelling at me it makes me feel less of myself.. so basically this is how the conversation went with me and her...

Mom: you can't even read? You can't even operate the laundry...
Me: But you can, Your busy yelling at me and not even doing anything to operate the machine.
Mom: -Silence-
Me: Takes the paper to call the operator and asks the lady how to use the dryer, 
Operator: Oh your suppose to put it on bulky wash.
Me: Bulky wash? -repeats what she said- 
Mom: How could you put it unto bulky wash if its only two piece of thing? 
Me: -looked pissed off at her- SHHHHHHH!
Operator: -sounded dumb founded-  Oh well its not a big blanket huh? 
Me: Its like only one
Operator: ohhh okay so just put it on bulky and push the static button. 
Me: Okay. Thank you. -hangs up- *goes about drying dishes than walks upstairs cause mother is still nagging* 

So I wanted to share with you guys why I started writing a blogger in the first place, well their are several reasons as to why I started making a blogger... The first main reasons are for people in my family to not read my journal or my main thoughts I am tried of talking to people in my house whom do not understand me. The other reasons is to have a sense of security on for once actually relating to other bloggers whom have a intellectual thinking and how they write I mean I am so glad writing and my words to be out their you know? I don't want to have my dairy their in the open and someone just goes through the journal and they just read it I don't want people to snoop through my brain in what I am thinking I mean I write it and don't say it for a reason. I know putting it on a blogger site is not the best place in the world to put it but thats all what I look forward to do to just vent relax and write how my day was and yes their are times when I can't even write things because I am too frustrated or angry to even write my feelings, Even to a certain point where I feel like people would feel tired of reading almost similar journal entries I write but sorry my life is as boring as it seems and I am not about to lie on how my life is it just really is suckish and this is how my life goes and the order of what I do as activities....

(Weekday Scenarios) School> Home> Bed> (repeat for whole 5 days)
(Sunday Scenario) CHURCH>HOME>BED (repeat every sunday)

Weekend Scenario's 
(Saturday) Wakeup/be woken (by some asshole who decides to not let me sleep)> Brush my teeth> Breakfast> Chores( not gonna lie HATE THAT SHIT!)> Computer(almost whole day)> Relief> Blog>Sleep
(Sunday) Wakeup> Choose clothing> Shower> Dress> Get bag ready> Start the Car> Church> Nap> Computer> Shower> blog> Sleep

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog