Angry at knight....

anime girl angry Pictures, Images and Photos
I wish that you would talk to me I called you text you and not to mention FaceTime called you I do understand you tend to sleep when you get board but at least keep your promise and I know I screwed up with MR. A in my room but you broke your promise not only that I feel annoyed I know Its probally my fault and I accept that but that wasn't a excuse to not follow up with your bargain now you can't tease me because you said you wouldn't tomorrow now I am upset I have to go to sleep again without you saying goodnight or even a kiss goodnight not only that I am not saying anything anymore I am upset now.... -.- if knight wants he can text me in the morning to FaceTime but other than that if knight wants me to speak to him again he is gonna have to make up for this one I am SOOOO not giving into your tease apologizing so good luck KNIGHT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog