..

Listening to a kara volume up... wow so lots of happened in these two days so my dad caught me hanging out with damien he is a really nice person and he always hangs with me in my time of need when i am sad and stuff or about to kill someone.. and my dad called him a gangster a "nigahh" ... It made me angry! And then my friend didnt make anything any better because she was like your boyfrends friend posted a status "everytime i see you in the hall way" a guy and girl in eachothers arms... That kinda pisses me off... we established We loved eachother but i am feeling lonely cause my boyfriend had been getting a lot tired lately... And hardly roleplaying... and when we talk.. He leaves without saying brb when he fixes it for a day and then does it again... And my friends cant help me no one can call me...btw a guy had confessed to me "harneets bully"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog