Today...

So today I realized how crappy my mom had acted now she is locking her door now so I am not able to get into her room so that I can take my IPod back I just need some money so I can buy myself a new one and then with the old one ill let her hold it but if it breaks I am making her pay for it because I payed for my own IPod with my own money. Andrew messaged me and couldn't sleep last night because of me and I also couldn't sleep because I worried all night as to whom my brother spoke to... I was actually gonna cry... But I tried not to... Whatever my brother is doing is just bringing us closer together to love each other I feel also bad that I couldn't even chat in little messenger with my boyfriend that is gonna be a hell whole to even try for that to happen -sighs- I wonder how I am I going to get my money from my moms room now she keeps locking the door so how am I suppose to get this money... -sighs- On the bright side I found a person whom might allow my boyfriend to stay with my friend so that I may see my boyfriend more >w<

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog