Today >w< Video Date

Hi Everyone so do u know what I did today? I was did a Video chat date is what my Sensie said but I think he was just playing around with me because he has a girlfriend. well we role played talked about anime well he said to entertain him so we did a butt hand shake something weird lolz ^w^ well I think I am falling for Sensei and I am not suppose to because he told me I am not anyways while we where role playing he wrote something a little over board (you know my situation bestie) and also I cried so I told him about it and he gave me a hug to cheer me up he was about to leave because he said that oh how that he gives up trying to make me not be sad anymore and then I was like I am fine don't worry about it so then we got into this talk he said u got to admit I was Smexy on the webcam and I was like not really ( I L-I-E-D ) I kept laughing while I was talking to him and I was trying not to because he figured me out when he said do you like me? and I was like XD but I automatically told him no I don't I don't lie for stupid things like that but I did =___= he said he wouldn't tell his girl but I am unsure and I don't wanna say I like him or admit it because of the fact that him and my friend is going out with him and also I am not that cool looking. Also Sensie said he likes my smile and I was like I like yours too because he keeps saying his girl this his girl that he basically lives for that so I am not gonna get in the way for that but I will tell him I do like him and on Friday I will tell Joshua I like him because today Joshua payed to that girl again and he just completely ignored me >_< I HATE HER SHE NOT PRETTY HER VOICE MAD ANNOYING GOSH. Oh and moving on ,,,,,, I wish Train would JUST SHOW ME HIM AND STUFF I HATE NOT TALKING TO HIM LONG >_<. I TALK TO SENSIE MORE THAN 1 MINUTE AND HE IS MAD COOL >< WHY DOESN"T ANYONE ASK ME OUT LIKE THAT!!!!????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog