Today & Yesterday was okay...

Okay so yesterday was a really crappy day as you may know I told you sensie's girl was over and she was talking to him about her problems with this guy name (Strawberry) he was flirting so I heard but yea don't feel like talking about that much because It was just annoying because he got on late to talk to me he used the time that he was suppose to talk to me to talk to her so I talked to my best friend instead and I was like sorry I am video Chatting with my best friend (which he sounded dissapointed at least I think he did.) So Moving on about today was fun because he Sensie I called him when he was in class still because I thought it was two o'clock which it was only like one fifty so yea we video chatted and he said something funny and it sounded a bit negative and pushy so I told him some more things about my situation with my brother and he said to solve it by taping him on a camera but I don't know what to do I am not sure I am scared about sending him to court you know he is my blood but I am thinking my brother never cared If I was his sister he just did it so why should I care if he goes to prison he deserves as much pain as I went through Sensie is great at giving me life Advise also I have like so much homework and I am so nervous about my dam Report Card. oh after school I am gonna go to parent meeting and then after wait for you to go to Barnes & Nobles or Khoals my best friend has to choose because after that we gonna go to my house and then she will have to go home. I wonder if I am over exagerating about stupid stuff but yea I got rejected by both the guys (Pancake & Blueberry) .... Isn't that depressing I asked them and they both Rejected me because they have someone they both like. so stupid right yea I even told sensie and he said he will beat them up for me he also said he will help me with my brother's issue :) I want TO TALK TO MY BOYFRIEND I DON"T SEE HIM ON ANYMORE ITS MAKING ME SAD TOO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog