Friday My Free Day

Okay well I wanted to say what happened today Joshua finally talked to me.
I wrote my feelings down on paper and he didn't through it out or anything I took pictures of what he wrote so ill put it on here when I am done but yea I would like to apoligize to you Chrissi about you thinking I am busy its not because I was busy it was because I was tired and I fell a sleep I wish you can hang out with me after you done with school I wish that you call me (I hope this doesn't sound perversed) but yea anyways Joshua told me he would still be my friend he wasn't imature about it that's why I like him because he wasn't imature

about my feelings but the sad part was that .... My thinking was right he does have a girl he likes *sighs* okay well I have no homework but I am sad because I made you mad Chrissi-Chan and I am soo sorry my bestie I luv you and I hope you can forgive me I am sorry I haven't been a great friend for a while now its because I have been sleepy for no reason and I am very sorry for that but like from now on if we have to talk to each other very late it can only be once a week because then Ill be tired the next day unless I drink a monster bull and I can't I am sooo sorry I am going to say sorry until you really forgive me but yea I am happy about my grabe I got a 83. Average it was soo ausome but the sad part is I am loosing my touch in science I really wish I get better in that and Chrissi for the 5th time I am very sorry I fell a sleep last night but i sent you a message on face book saying if you were on but u didn't reply and also I did go on ebuddy when I was doing laundry and I didn't see you on... I am not doubting you but yea I hope u know won't be mad at me and if you want I can ask my dad to transfer me to your school.... so that I can hang with you and help u with Giraffie or something but I am not that sure so yea I still love u as a friend and I hope that you can have more courage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog