Today Wasn't Good....

Hey Everyone today wasn't a good day after all I guess you wondering why... well I told my sensie to stop speaking negative (because of my situation) he didn't listen he kept going then what really got me arritated was like oh how I can't leave him because of the fact I was in love with him. I hate when he had that confidence of thinking he can control me I AM NOT A DAM PUPPET I am a human being I have rights I was laughing at first because I was like oh its funny then he got all intamte and shit it was annoying so now he calls and asks to apologize it's worst when u think a guy is being nice towards ur feelings and then it goes down hill and he try's to think your a freaking puppet and thinks girls can't get angry too. All I want is someone to listen to me and including my boyfriend I am worried about him that he isn't you know like not talking to me this is like friday and he still hasn't talked to me I am wondering if he is hurt or something I don't know well sorry for writting something bad and I will post the picture soon Chrissi-Chan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog