Today I ....

Well today was great because one I finally got to speak to Train and also I over slept today and woke up at around eleven close to twelve and then I saw Sensie online but he was busy so he couldn't talk but then he called me like three times to tell me that it was a spam phone call and I was laughing (just for the FYI spam phone call means a lot of calls that have no reason to call someone for) Also for dinner I am eatting Chinese takeout and also I'm watching a Mystery crime solver show its about A guy kidnapped five girl made them into prostitutes and then killed them by the river isn't that something???

1 comments:

J-J said...

OMG, i saw that show!!! a long time ago. and wat the heck is a spam, u didnt make sense

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog