The mind is a selfish thing.

I have been thinking my life was everything but what about the person who gave birth to me I really miss her she goes through so much for me yet I hurt her I can't say how much I am great full to her but even when I got bullied by her she still tries her best o understand me but now she is mad again at me I guess you can say I am really a useless person even when it came to my boyfriend knight I made him wake up early for me and it was just wrong... I don't know why I just can't think straight anymore... I am just confused I wonder if I can pass my math test hopefully I can... I'm not sure what my future holds for me but I'm sure I want to be with knight but if I continue being selfish I don't think I can do this anymore....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog