I'm scared...

My heart can't take anymore stress.. I have tried to not let it effect me but it does I'm scared of my test tomorrow I do not wanna fail this test... I know I don't deserve to be saying this because I did not study but math really is really intimidating to me... I feel really bad I didn't study.... I have been also been doing lots of chores my mind has been filled with stupid things lately like I'm scared to die... I just wish this bump on my head is nothing serious. I also have to deal with the fact that my friend Jessie has her own life so I can't ask her for help in life neither my parents.... I would really like to avoid asking people for help because it would be worst for people to yell while teaching me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog