A summary on what happened.

Saturday Sep 1
------------------
Today I have had a great day well half half because Its my brothers birthday he is finally 30 I had some italian food at the party it was so amazing we had some good cake also sorry didn't upload a picture of the cake :(

Sunday September 2
-------------------------
My skin condition got worst and I looked like a Scaled snake TT---TT
But my brother bought cortisone for my scaly eyes it hardly works but it's okay I guess. When I came back home from church I had A slushi from the ice cream truck Mmm tasty then when I got into my room Mrs N kept going on of how useless I am that I don't do laundry and that I brought up a cup but it was really her because their was orange juice stains in it.

Monday September 3 (memorial day)
-----------------------------------------
Today I role-played with Harneet and knight it was pretty fun I had a blast I helped Tiffey print her home work then Mrs. N came in and got mad cause I couldn't hear her calling me and hit me she was calling me names yet again probably I can finally hang loose a lil
Cause my mom goes back to work I will finally get breathing space.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog