First day of school...

I have been so tired of first day of school because I have lunch 7th period and it is so hard... I am finally a sophomore but i don't feel like it. I finally got to add Lindsay on my Facebook we knew each other since kindergarten and she was just so depresses about biology and in not getting it. She is like my first best friend but we never shared secrets. we where just so into talking to each other and hanging out when we where kids I miss the old days. On the other hand I have a practice test tomorrow I history and in math both math classes I am so nervous. I played modern girl and top girl and I can hardly wait for tomorrow when I can start mycandylove the game I haven't played so my ap points can build :D I miss knight cause he had to go early and he said he would call me but passed out and he said he wouldn't I promise myself I won't get angry even if he does something I dot like because it's the best way for things to not go wrong in our relationship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog