Worried feelings...

Okay we'll I didn't know how to talk to knight about why I was upset with him helping his friend but I felt that information with his friend Is kinda intimate maybe I should just go to sleep and forget about it I feel kinda unhappy still because their are kinda something's that I don't think should be shared. But then again it's not my choice she probably told him because she feels comfortable with telling him doesn't mean that it doesn't bother me... I wonder why knight doesn't even say morning or... Not even call me and sometimes not even reply to me in texting I guess I have been clingy so I will try to give him his space. I am writing to get my feelings out and man does this feel great I don't even wanna go to school tomorrow but on the bright side Monday I don't have school neither the week after on Thursday and Friday my mom is still ignoring me and. so am I... My dad finally came back home from staying "her" house... I wonder if I can be consider to bossy on telling people what to do... Well time to calm myself down with some yaoi :o

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog